- Home ›
Selected Journal Publications
- H. B. Yates, M. W. Tufts, and T. J. Juliano, "Analysis of the Hypersonic Crossflow Instability with Experimental Wavenumber Distributions" Accepted to the Journal of Fluid Mechanics, October 2019.
- C. L. Running, T. J. Juliano, J. S. Jewell, M. P. Borg, and R. L. Kimmel, “Hypersonic Shock-Wave/Boundary-Layer Interactions on a Cone/Flare” Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, Vol. 109
- T. J. Juliano, L. Paquin, and M. P. Borg, “Measurement of HIFiRE-5 Boundary-Layer Transition in a Mach-6 Quiet Tunnel with Infrared Thermography”, AIAA Journal,57(5):2001–2010, May 2019.
- C. L. Running, H. Sakaue, and T. J. Juliano, “Hypersonic Boundary-Layer Separation Detection with Pressure-Sensitive Paint for a Cone at High Angle of Attack” Experiments in Fluids, Vol. 60, No. 23, 2019, pp. 1–13.
- M. T. Lakebrink, K. G. Bowcutt, T. Winfree, C. C. Huffman, and T. J. Juliano, “Optimization of a Mach 6 Quiet Wind Tunnel Nozzle”, Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets, 55(2):315–321, March–April 2018.
- S. Gordeyev and T. J. Juliano, “Optical Measurements of Transitional Events in a Mach-6 Boundary Layer”, AIAA Journal, 55(11):3629–3639, November 2017.
- T. J. Juliano, D. Adamczak, and R. L. Kimmel, “HIFiRE-5 Flight Test Results”. Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets, 52(3):650–663, May–June 2015.
Selected Conference Publications
- T. J. Juliano, J. S. Jewell, and R. L. Kimmel, “HIFiRE-5b Boundary-Layer Transition Length and Turbulent Overshoot”, AIAA Paper 2019-2970, June 2019.
- E. M. Hoberg, C. Huffman, C. L. Running, N. Sanchez-Plesha, N. Kato, S. Im, and T. J. Juliano, “Characterization of Test Conditions in a Super- and Hypersonic Arc- Heated Wind Tunnel”, AIAA Paper 2019-3093, June 2019.
- H. B. Yates, M. Tufts, and T. J. Juliano, “Crossflow Transition Acceleration with Plasma Actuators in Hypersonic Quiet Flow”, AIAA Paper 2019-1909, January 2019.
- C. L. Running, C. H. Huffman, T. J. Juliano, M. P. Borg, J. S. Jewell, and R. L. Kimmel, “Hypersonic Shock-Wave/Boundary-Layer Interactions on a Cone/Flare Model”, AIAA Paper 2018-3702, June 2018.
- J. S. Jewell, C. C. Huffman, and T. J. Juliano, “Transient Startup Simulations for a Large Mach 6 Quiet Ludwieg Tube”, AIAA Paper 2017-0743, January 2017.